Have you got a great recipe? Send it to us
Rich, dark and moist - best eaten with a fork!
1. Preheat the oven to 375F/190C/Gas mark 5
2. Sift the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl and mix in the sugar. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Grease a 7 inch cake tin with butter and line with greaseproof paper. Pour in the cake mix.
4. Bake for 1 hour, until a skewer comes out clean. It will be fairly moist and fudge-y in the middle.
5. Allow to cool for a few minutes in the tin and then turn out onto a rack to cool. Can dust with icing sugar or cocoa and serve with a dollop of crème fraiche. Or if you’re a chocoholic like me, you may prefer it neat.